Miss me??


Well thanks to the JBW gang I was able to take a vacation, WOW! It was so cool and thanks all you beans for helping me get some time with my family.


Left, Chris and I are by the Lone Cypress on the 17 mile drive in Carmel, ooohhhh the homes are incredible!

Some of you may know that one of my other passions (like I need another obsession :) is riding my motorcycle; as a matter of fact the license plate is K1 P2, imagine! Well my husband and I love to ride together as much as possible, but it can be a bit tiring to ride to the good riding spots, like the California Coast. With that in mind my great negotiator (aka husband Geoff) was able to procure us a terrific toy hauler that will hold our bikes and we can still camp, oh yeah another love of mine.

He is fantastic at getting prices down on things and I have considered hiring him out for a small fee, as he truly enjoys the deal making and it so incredible at it (he is in the picture to the right with Chris and Sierra)!

Anyway off we go with trailer in tow, bikes, dogs, and our son Chris (said son and dogs, Piglet is white and Sierra is black in the picture to the left *Note Chris' hat, no I did not knit that one, but will knit him one someday. ) on spring break to the Monterrey Peninsula for some fun! The weather was pretty good all in all for this time of year and we saw some beautiful places and had a GREAT time!

Of course there was knitting and I am currently working feverishly on my Offset Raglan by Veronik Avery from the book Simple Style and am using Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran yarn from my favorite yarn store Jimmy Beans Wool, hmmmm, imagine that? My goal on this simple, yet elegant sweater is to embroider, yep you head that right, some Celtic knots here an there. Wish me luck on that one! This sweater is lovely with or without extras and I am truly enjoying the simplicity of the pattern and the yarn is FABULOUS!!


Thanks again to all you little beans who pitched in and let me get away and as always happy knitting! Jeanne :)










you might also like

1 comment:

  1. hey! Jeanne says her motorcycle has K1 P2 on the license plate. What does that mean?????

    ReplyDelete

FancyTheme