Filming again...

Well we have been out of the filming business for a bit, due to some cute baby distractions, but we are going to be up and running again for the next three days, YEAH! We have been taking notes too on all the things you want to hear about and learn. We will be adding more to the list of instructional videos and those are some of my favorite ones to work on (please keep the suggestions coming). There is nothing I like better than encouraging your creativity by teaching you new techniques to add to your knitting arsenal.

I have mentioned before that I am soooooooo lucky to have my job and just love telling you about the new stuff we have added to our inventory in the form of our video reviews, gosh it's so rough touching all this stuff for you, ha, ha. I have heard from so many of you on how helpful they have been in choosing the right products for your personal styles. Since we have been in the baby mode with our cute little Huck, the list is quite long and I would think that Doug will be getting them up within the month or so.

Some highlights of the list are the new Lantern Moon needle cases (new colors) and a new LARGE elegant case (Marilyn) for your needles comfort.

There is also the adorable Baabs that has me running around the shop bleating like a sheep and just being generally silly. Of course ask anyone, nothing new there, blush, blush. Now I don't want you to think that all I do is bleat like a sheep, because I have plenty of other ways to be silly too. For instance Sandy and I regularly break out in a show tune (dancing and all), or there is always our favorite, I'm a little Tea Pot!!

The list is so long that this is just the tip of the iceberg and I can't wait to tell you about the new Berroco Blackstone Tweed yarn that I am knitting up in a double knitting pattern (that technique is on the instructional list and so much easier that you may think ;) from the new Knit.1 magazine. Of course this latest project has a lot to do with Sandy and our friend Barbara, who are also knitting up the same scarf as shown in the magazine, out of Rowan's Kidsilk Haze yarn.

Well stay tuned to this same knitting channel for our bright and shiny faces helping you learn about all the fantastic products that we carry.

Happy Knitting! Jeanne baaaaa, baaaaa, baaaaa :)

you might also like

No comments:

Post a Comment

FancyTheme