What time is it anyway??


Well, it's getting to be that time again (what time is it??) it's quarterly rewards time! October 1st begins the new quarter and you all will get to spend those well deserved rewards on well whatever you want. I know it's coming because all of a sudden we get kind of quiet for a few days and then the insanity hits, spend those Jimmy Beans Bucks. How about something just for yourself this time, maybe some Hand Maiden Sea Silk yarn for a luxurious scarf or shawl for the holidays (to the left is our most recent Sea Silk sale shipment)? I just had a great customer point out a fantastic scarf on Ravelry called Three Sisters Scarf#three and it is done in Sea Silk.


Oh wait I know a few balls of the new Trendsetter Tonalita Nightlife yarn for a little bit of fun in a hat, gloves, or scarf set. It has a fabulous feel and beautiful colors in a self striping look. No, no how about the new Misti Alpaca Tanos yarn, which is a beautiful blend of Baby Alpaca and Merino wool! Yummmmmyyyy!!! It also comes in a great bulky weight too, darn it! As usual I am getting dizzy, so I better sit down, phew!!

Of course it's also the 1st for our wonderful Lorna's Laces Limited Edition yarn and I happen to know the color this month is particularly beautiful. This will be an exciting and hectic week at the beginning of the fall season around here and I personally can't wait!! It is so neat to be busy and thinking about all these fun projects coming up.

Ok so I have to stop now and put my head between my knees before I fall down. LOL! I am also looking at my Rowan Siena wash cloth and my Artyarns Cashmere Sock that I am knitting for the shop...quick Sandy catch me I am falling!!

As always happy knitting!

Jeanne














you might also like

Yarn

No comments:

Post a Comment

FancyTheme