Babies, dogs and Beans for Brains...

Well, I had the BEST day yesterday because it started out with our littlest bean, Huck in my arms all morning. Laura called me the night before and sheepishly asked if I would take care of him in the morning, because we had one of our beans fall ill (she is doing better, so not to worry, get well soon, Shevawn) and she needed to work. Doug had been out of town for the weekend and wouldn't be back until 11:00.

Hmmmm, what do you think I said? It took about 2 nano seconds to say, why yes I would be thrilled to hug, coo, feed and just be around that amazing little bean, Huck!! He is such a little angel and even when he decided he wanted to scream it was nice to be there for him. I bundled him up in our Blue Sky Alpacas Organic Cotton blanket and rocked him to sleep. Then Sandy made a bed for him out of Manos Del Uruguay Classica yarn and he was very content.

Doug did show up and bundle him off, but I got a smile from him before he left. So isn't that the dreamiest job ever!! I can't wait to help out again, so come on I am ready to take care of our little guy, anytime and thanks Laura for making my day :)

Then the other day I got an email from Amber with her dog Rukus laying on his new Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino yarn baby blanket. Doggone it do we spoil our dogs around here! He looks pretty happy doesn't he?

I am also, enjoying working on the Artyarns Cashmere Sock for our shop sample (follow my progress here) and I am completely hooked! What a great job I have getting to work with such fabulous yarns, people and of course the baby just tops it all off!

HUGE news too on the education front!! We have teamed up with Vogue Knitting to create the Beans for Bucks scholarship program and I just had to shout it out as soon as I could!

As always happy knitting!

Jeanne








you might also like

vogue knitting

No comments:

Post a Comment

FancyTheme