Delaying the Real World with Knitting

Hi everyone,

Knitting is a great way to procrastinate. As a full time graduate student I have loads of reading, research and studio work to do. When I want to be lazy, but not completely unproductive, I knit! I am currently OBSESSED with Ravelry. I can literally spend hours searching for wonderful free patterns, and checking out the cool things other knitters are doing.

As a result, I am making progress on my scarf projects. Terry was very sweet to help me out with my short row multi-directional scarf, and now I'm half done. My rib sampler scarf and cool bowtie scarf are also coming along nicely. I am working the short row scarf in Malabrigo Worsted #53, the rib sampler scarf in SWTC Saphira #575, and the bowtie scarf in Berroco Vintage Wool #5177.









That's all for now,
-Amerique








you might also like

No comments:

Post a Comment

FancyTheme