No New Projects!

Hi,

I have a big problem: I keep on starting projects when I should be finishing the ones I have already started! My mind is working a million times faster than my hands, and I've become obsessed with searching for patterns online, which sucks up so much time. The fact that we are getting beautiful new yarn in nearly every day doesn't help.

My favorite new yarn, which is actually a couple of weeks old now, is the Misti Alpaca Tonos Worsted. It comes in the most GORGEOUS colors, and has beautiful, subtle tonal variations - and of course it's super soft and smooth. My favorite colors are #01 Sweet lavender and #15 early Spring. The first time I saw the spring green I fell in love!!! I've never seen a sweeter, buttery-er green in my life!!!


sigh . . . . .

-Amerique







you might also like

No comments:

Post a Comment

FancyTheme