I have a knitting protegee!

I am so excited that I have a young knitter in my life who is doing such wonderful things and reminding me how exciting, frustrating and just plain confusing it can be to learn this art. Sara is 16 and my sons girlfriend.

She has knit 3 scarves (all different) and is now working on her first hat. She chose Ann Norling pattern #54, Spiral Rib hat and is using Lamb's Pride Bulky yarn for this project. The color is Limeade M120 which matches my sons new ski jacket, wow, will he be visible on the slopes. She worked up to the point of the decreases last night and I gave her a lesson in the use of double pointed needles. She had an ah ha moment, boy was it cool! She went home at 9:00 and I bet that the hat is finished today because knitting was on her mind for sure!

I can't wait to see what she knits next! I hope your knitting is going great and you are not stressing about getting those last minute gifts done. It will all work out and remember why we knit, IT'S FUN!!!

As always happy knitting! Jeanne










you might also like

lamb's pride

2 comments:

  1. Household awn mower, BBQ grill, and all kinds of furniture are easily damaged outside. outdoor furniture Sofa cover factory protects the safety of your furniture products, with high quality and various styles.

    ReplyDelete

FancyTheme