More new yarn . . . and projects

Hello,

I am still overwhelmed (in a good way) with all the fabulous SALE yarn that is flying off the shelves as I type this. Because its going fast, I'm trying to decide what to make so I can decide what to buy. I already blogged about my attraction to Bolero by GGH, but I am now equally enamored of Cadiz and Cadiz Unito by GGH (such a clean, pleasing texture!), Tris by Lana Grossa, and Gigolo by GGH. I guess its pretty obvious I love fancy, glitzy yarn.












I bought 3 balls of Almeria by GGH in color #003 a few weeks ago, and I just began a birthday scarf for my grandma with it. I'm using a double strand and size 15 needles for a very simple stockinette scarf (13 stitches) with a ruffle at the ends. So far its looking good, and knitting up real fast, which is a big plus.

School starts in a week, so I'm going to make as many things as I can while I have the time.


- Amerique

you might also like

No comments:

Post a Comment

FancyTheme