Cool New Afghan Kits!!!

Hi everybody,

We have an awesome new book called Comfort Knitting and Crochet: Afghans. This wonderful book contains 50 gorgeous patterns using Berroco Comfort yarn. When I was a teenager I was OBSESSED with crocheting afghans, and for a couple of Christmases every member of my immediate family received one (whether they liked it or not) These days I don't have time for a small project, let alone an afghan, but I sure wish this book was around when I had "afghan fever"!! My favorite patterns from Comfort Knitting and Crochet: Afghans are "Spiral" (crochet) and "Calico Hill" (knit). These two afghans are kits on our website. Nothing makes a home homier than handmade afghans.



Check out our other great afghan kits here.

-Amerique










you might also like

Spiral

No comments:

Post a Comment

FancyTheme