The never ending kitchen remodel...

The never ending kitchen remodel is getting closer to ending!!! WOOHOO is what we are saying here around my house!!!




As you can see things are now in a different kind of disarray, but definitely improving! The reason the doors are off the cabinets is that we are about to stain the maple around them, so that is easier without said doors getting in the way.









You may also, notice that there are actually items in those cabinets...sigh...how neat is that?? I would also like to point out that my new Namaste Classic Hip Holster is sitting on the counter looking absolutely marvelous, if I do say so myself and I can't tell you how much I love my new bag. :)




Some of you may have heard the rumor that I am a bag nut, well it's not a rumor...I LOVE BAGS!!! This is now my 4th (yes, that's right, 4th) Namaste accessory and I am in love with each and every one of them. As Leanne might say, "They are bagalicious"!


Oh yeah, I have baked brownies in the oven and made fajitas on the stove! I'm in heaven!!






As always happy knitting and crocheting!


Jeanne


PS I think you would love to get our twice monthly newsletters and you can read past newsletters here and sign up here too! Remember we never share, sell, trade or barter your information, so rest assured you are safe with us. The newsletters are the BEST way to stay up to date with what's happening around the shop!!

you might also like

remodel

2 comments:

  1. Wow, i really like your kitchen remodeling design, great job. Keep it up!
    Nice blog on Kitchen remodel Michigan.
    Keep sharing more & more.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy to see the issue is soon regulated. Thankful to you for supporting us with the outcome. My Family Mobile Plans

    ReplyDelete

FancyTheme