The MKAL of Ice and Fire- Wrappin' Up! Let's see some FO's!

Hi everyone!

It sounds like it's been a good week for a lot of folks and the KAL projects are flying off the needles! There has been a lot of talk of buttons on the Ravelry Thread and I love what folks have come up with. So many unique and beautiful buttons!

Several of you submitted your gorgeous FO's to me this week and I am so excited to show them off here. All of you did such a great job!

First up we have Cyprienne's Cowl! She used Cascade Pacific since she allergic to wool. Didn't it turn out great? She also has a knitting blog--Big Knitting Trouble. Feel free to check it out!

Cyprienne

The next FO came from LukaArcane who MADE her own buttons! How cool is that? I think they are perfect on her steely gray cowl!


LukaArcane
Luka Arcane






The next FO (knit in Lorna's Laces Haymarket) came from lauramv who actually got to wear her Water Dancer Cowl the other day when it SNOWED in CO! I guess winter IS still here in some places...



Lauramv
Lauramv






Next up we have neechee49's project. She hails from Belgium! I think it's so cool that we had so many international knitters join us for this KAL! :)

neechee49

Lastly, and perhaps the most adorable of all of the photos I received, is parke's FO! I'm gonna guess that parke is not modeling this herself, but what a cute model she has! :) (Parke is also a talented poet! She won our National Poetry Month contest this month! Check out her knitting poem, and the other finalists here.)

parke

Thank you all for submitting pics of your FO's and allowing us to share them on the blog! I am sad to see this KAL end! As I mentioned in the last post, I will leave the GoTMKAL Threads on Ravelry active for a while so please feel free to continue the chat, otherwise I hope you all enjoy the rest of GoT season 3! Can you believe it's already 1/2 over?!?!

Also, don't forget that the final formatted version of the pattern will be available as a PDF on the Jimmy Beans Wool Free Patterns page on May 17th, in case you are waiting for it to come out to finish your project.

Thanks to everyone for being a part of this wonderfully fun MKAL!

Until next time, happy knitting!
Kristen

you might also like

The MKAL of Ice and Fire

3 comments:

  1. Yep. Not me. That's my little 3 1/2 year old cutie. Although, you may be seeing a fo from her soon. We have just started her knitting lessons. She is still learning how to pull the needle back through to make a new stitch but she has the insert needle and wrap yarn part down :) Thanks again for organizing this MKAL. I had a blast!
    -Parke

    ReplyDelete
  2. MCA Live Transfer Leads professional guarantees to deliver Qualified MCA Aged Leads with precise and updated knowledge prepared for conversion MCA Live Leads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am really impressed by your site, keep sharing this type of great content. เกมสล็อต คลิปโต

    ReplyDelete

FancyTheme