Happy Thanksknitting and more....

I am so overwhelmed with gratitude for ALL of our customers it is hard to put into words. I love talking to all of you and having you stop by the shop to say hi! I just had a gal come in from out of town and it is so nice to be able to put faces with names/voices. I just want to thank all of you for keeping us going with your great knitting stories and of course show and tell. Keep 'em comin'!

Now onto what's going on around here...I just found out that the SWTC (Southwest Trading Company) Amazing went on sale today; along with the Vespera at 25% off! So being the crazy knitters that we are; the chatter has begun. How about the Baby Surprise Jacket by Elizabeth Zimmerman? Both of these yarns would be beautiful. I think I will pick 2 or 3 colors and cast this on ASAP (of course I was just looking at all of my starts last night and thinking of finishing something, NAH :) This pattern is explained wonderfully by Elizabeth in The Opinionated Knitter which is available at School House Press and our very own Sandy just finished this pattern for her sweet Maya. Of course she is good and the yarn was from her stash, but I just can't say enough about both of these yarns! Of course the price is right which is always a plus!

I do want to do a bit of show and tell to keep you all up to date on our projects; again our own



Sandy is making the Icarus shawl (Interweave Knits, Summer 2006 ) for her mother and is

using the Classic Elite Alpaca Sox for it! Yummy!



I also, had blogged about my 'Top Secret' shop knitting and wanted to give you a little taste (I know I am an evil knitter :), but the Artyarns Beaded Mohair and Sequins Yarn is so scrumptious that I just can't stop knitting! I think I will have this ready to unveil by our



Christmas party is on December 8th! It is quickly turning into an Ethereal Cowl and scarf all in one. I decided I could use a bit more pizazz in my life and I am happy with the results. I promise to keep you posted on this one!

Again, Happy Thanksgiving to all of you out there and as always, happy knitting!

Jeanne =}

you might also like

1 comment:

  1. bankruptcy offices near me
    "Happy Thanksknitting" is a unique event that combines Thanksgiving and knitting, creating a warm and cozy atmosphere for friends and family to express gratitude and enjoy the art of knitting. The event is family-friendly, offering laughter, creativity, and the spirit of giving thanks. Craft enthusiasts are treated to a delightful fusion of crafting and Thanksgiving traditions. Gratitude is stitched into every knit, offering a unique way to express thanks and create lasting memories. Creative workshops are engaging and educational, making the event a perfect blend of entertainment and skill-building. The event transforms the space into a festive wonderland with charming decor, adding a whimsical touch to the Thanksgiving festivities. It fosters community bonding by connecting people through shared creativity and thankfulness. With each stitch, Thanksknitting encourages reflection on the things we're thankful for, turning crafting into a heartfelt expression of gratitude. The event is a memorable celebration that seamlessly blends tradition, creativity, and gratitude, leaving everyone in high spirits.

    ReplyDelete

FancyTheme