We have a winner!!!!



Congratulations Sarah you got all the questions right and yours was the first email in the line!! You should all know that it was close as I had to look at the time, questions (which ALL of you got right) and then the seconds too! Good work gang!!! I am so excited!!!

Remember next Friday we will get started with clues for the next sweater in the line up and I can see that you are all a bunch of real smart cookies, so I think I will take it up a notch, hee hee hee!!!

See you soon here on the blog, CONGRATULATIONS, Sarah!!!

Jeanne


you might also like

the traveling sweater

1 comment:

  1. Sarah came into the store and picked up her prize! She was jumping up and down! She was so happy she won. Sara promises to take a photo this weekend while she is up in Tahoe wearing her new sweater.

    ReplyDelete

FancyTheme