How about a waterproof, rust proof, FREE knitting pattern?





The bags are here, the bags are here!!! This has been one of the hardest secrets to keep but at last I can let it out!! Phew...I am just not the best secret keeper out there!












Our first set of NEW and improved shipping bags are here and we used them yesterday and what a thrill!!





We are all a buzz around here and I just couldn't wait to share it with you, so here are some pictures to wet your appetite.



You can cut this pattern out and it is waterproof, rust proof and can be put in a binder! How cool is that?



Laura was very hard to contain as she ran around and stuffed the bags full of your orders!!

It was awesome to see her so excited!!


She has worked really hard on this project and the final product is AMAZING!!



I can't wait to knit my "Honey Do" socks out of the Lorna's Laces Limited Edition colorway for October...tease, tease!!


The 1st is only 2 days away so hang in there!! Hee hee! I know I am a stinker...oh yeah don't forget your rewards will be available too!!





As always happy knitting and crocheting!!

Jeanne








you might also like

socks

4 comments:

  1. I really happy found this website eventually. Really informative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this wonderful post and all the best for your future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am satisfied with the arrangement of your post. You are really a talented person I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete

FancyTheme