Brave New Knits Book signing!!


I am getting very excited about Julie Turjoman coming next week on Thursday the 28th from 6:00-8:00 pm! She will be here signing her new book Brave New Knits and will have the entire trunk show with her!!

Several of us have already knit projects from the book and there isn't much in this book that I don't want to knit up!

Julie decided that the 'cyber' knitters needed to be recognized and she gathered them all into one forum and the result is WOW!

Sandy is knitting the Orchid Thief Shawl by Ysolda Teague's and she knit the Hydrangea Neckwarmer by Anne Hanson. I knit one too out of the Classic Elite Fresco in red. It is a great project and worked up quickly.





Sandy is using the Malabrigo Sock for her Orchid Thief and I can't wait to see it finished!

We are getting a nice little group that have RSVP'd and I know we are going to have a ton of fun!! I hope you can come and visit with Julie and just have a great time!




I met Julie at Stitches West last year and she is really down to earth, so I know you will love meeting her. If you can come let us know and will save a spot for you!

As always happy knitting and crocheting!

Jeanne


you might also like

malabrigo sock yarn

2 comments:

  1. I'm doing the Orchid Thief too! Mine is in Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sport in Baltic Sea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhh I love baltic sea what a great choice!

    ReplyDelete

FancyTheme