Swans Island Anna Cowl KAL- Mid-point!

Well folks, we made it through the halfway mark of the Anna Cowl KAL!  Give yourselves a big pat on the back!  Now it's just smooth sailing since the rest is just a repeat of the first half.  I just bound off on the first side on Monday night and I was really pleased to see how the pattern is shaping up.  What a fun and easy knit this is!

I used a US size 10 needle for the bind off so that it will be nice and loose when I go to block it and pin out the points.  I have a funny feeling that this cowl is going to grow quite a bit when I block it.  The Swans Island Worsted is so scrumptious and squishy, but it seems to have a lot of give.

 

Also, you may have noticed that I made my middle section a bit bigger. I added about a 1/2" to the middle garter stitch section.  I am a pretty tall person so I wanted a little bit more width.


We've had a lot of lovely pictures and conversations happening over on the Ravelry group, so if you haven't checked that out yet, please feel free to do so!

If you have finished photos you would like to share for the blog next week, please e-mail them to me at: kristen@jimmybeanswool.com.  As always, please let me know if you have any pattern questions or concerns!

Happy knitting!
Kristen

you might also like

Swans Island Worsted

1 comment:

  1. this is an informative post and it is very beneficial and knowledgeable.

    ReplyDelete

FancyTheme