Happy Monday and Applied I-Cords...

Hi everyone!

Happy Monday to you all! I recently went looking around on the inter-web for a video on how to do an Applied I-Cord for my Goodale Cardigan for the Spring KAL and didn't even realize that this video was right under my nose the whole time. Our amazing Jeanne made this video last year and I had completely forgotten about it. In any case, I hope you all enjoy it and find it as helpful as I did!



Lastly, I wanted to announce the winner of the Vogue Knitting Crochet giveaway!  Thanks to www.random.org, the winner is commenter #7- msamethyst1 who said: " I love crochet as it makes me feel connected to my Mom. She died 2 years ago and she was the person who taught me how to love crochet."

Thanks everyone who left comments on Dora's post and congrats to the winner! Msamethyst1- if you would please e-mail me your full name and mailing address at: kristen@jimmybeanswool.com, I'll be sure to get your copy of the magazine to you asap!

Hope you all have a great week and happy knitting and crocheting!
Kristen

you might also like

Vogue knitting crochet giveaway winner

4 comments:

  1. Is applied I-cord always done after the piece is otherwise completed?

    And thank you for not letting Jeanie edit out the tinKing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, usually the Applied I-Cord is knit on after the piece is knitted. Sometimes it will be included in while you knit but that is usually along an edge where it can easily be integrated. I hope this makes sense! :)

    -Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best Qualified Leads For MCA method has several leading elements needed to modify the MCA Leads Guide to the approaching jobs in the MCA Leads Data.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Wheels is a wild trial racing game where the player can race with all sorts of strange vehicles. It's clear that none of these vehicles are great for racing over rough terrain. They're not made for speed or balance, which will be clear as soon as players have to deal with the many deadly obstacles on the road. The goal of the game is to get to the end without getting killed in a terrible accident. But making as much chaos as possible on the race tracks might be even more fun than winning.

    ReplyDelete

FancyTheme