Happy 4th and the Custom Knits 2 Winner!

Happy 4th of July everyone! I hope you all are having a lovely day and are enjoying some of your favorite holiday traditions!

We are enjoying a relaxed day around here too so we are taking a little break from our usual blogging today but we'll be back on Friday with our regularly scheduled bloggy goodness. :)

In the meantime, I wanted to announce the winner of Wendy Bernard's "Custom Knits 2." Thanks to random.org, our winner is commenter #28, Dana who said:

"I have always enjoyed Wendy's blog and designs. Something Red is a perfect office sweater for days when the A/C is on high. I just recently saw Jordan and am scouring my stash for something to make it with, but I may just have to break down and buy some linen blend I've been wanting to try! Thanks Wendy!"


Congrats Dana! Please e-mail casey@jimmybeanswool.com with your mailing address and she'll get it shipped out for you this week!

Thanks so much to everyone who participated in the giveaway! It was so great to see how much love there is out there for Wendy's designs!

Hope you all have a wonderful rest of your day!
Kristen

you might also like

Giveaway winner

No comments:

Post a Comment

FancyTheme